Elderspring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uri'gil Saki application

2 posters

Go down

Uri'gil Saki application Empty Uri'gil Saki application

Post  Uri'gil Saki Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:56 pm

Hail ES!

To answer your first question... I say that the question formed in a funny way... Why I have the requirements... I say mostly because I am able to communicate with other people in english. And the "friendly and loyal" part, I think it's in my nature to be a nice boy ;o. And the active part, I've been a little inactive some weeks now but now I am active again. Except when I have lots of tests in school.

On the second question I say that I will be loyal to the guild and try to help if a situation blows up. And I am a nice and calm guy that wont give the guild any troubles that way. So I think that I will only be a profit for the guild!

I am Uri'gil Saki, born cow, now human. My "father" is Felafo. He experimented on cows and managed to make me half human. So that explains the horns I have on my head if you would wonder sometime. Enough RPG txt. i am lvl 112 at the moment, elite knight with decent skills.
IRL: my name is Anders and I am 16 years old. I live in Stockholm/Sweden. On my spare time when I don't sit by my computer or study, I like to play the guitar and perhaps go out with friends and just have fun!

Yours, Uri'gil Saki

Last edited by Uri'gil Saki on Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I had formed a sentence badly, it's still bad, but better. ^.-, corrected some typings)
Uri'gil Saki
Uri'gil Saki
Paradox Tower

Back to top Go down

Uri'gil Saki application Empty Re: Uri'gil Saki application

Post  Codia Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:31 pm

Hello there!
Your application has now been noticed. We want you to stay patient till we contact you for further information. We will work with your application asap. Good luck in joining Elderspring.

/Codia
Imperator
Codia
Codia
Imperator/Admin

https://elderspring.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Codia Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:48 am

Application has been accepted. Welcome to Elderspring.
Codia
Codia
Imperator/Admin

https://elderspring.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down