Elderspring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tomte benny would be a proper one!

2 posters

Go down

Tomte benny would be a proper one! Empty Tomte benny would be a proper one!

Post  Tomte benny Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:06 am

Well first of: I know I do not fit your level requirement but I will give this a try anyway.

I will try to give this a twist,(as you wanted) so I will exchange the letters with “x” ‘s so start guessing what I am writing about.

X xxxx Xxxxxxx’xxxxxxxx !
j/k

My real life name is Jens and I’m turning 20 this summer. I’m from Sweden and usually living in a smaller town called “Västervik”. But for the moment I’m living in a village called “Åre”, that’s the number one ski-place during the Swedish winter.

I’ve got a few years behind me in this game, have been playing for about 5 years now, but I have had my own share of breaks thoo. But none of them have been longer then a few months.
Have been fighting many wars in my days some of them there I’ve stepped out as the winner and some I’ve been crawling out from as the looser. But that have given me some great experience.

A few of you guys in ES has probably seen me around and some even brought some runes of me or I’ve brought some junk from you, some of you do even know me a bit or a bit more.
I as a player have been around Antica a few times. Started my Tibia carrier here as a mighty knight (well I thought I was pretty mighty back then), reached the level of 30 or something and was called Ozar. That character and account was brutally deleted along with my 86 Elder Druid after an argument with a game master’s second char on the world Eternia when I was fighting/leading the war against his guild as a brave fighter in the guild “Pink guys with green hair”.

Tomte benny has wandering this land since 2006, but is still seeking something that I don’t really can put my finger on.

I can offer my knowledge and friendship along with my great sense of humor and of course my total loyalty. And I truly hope I’ll give the same back along with some extra things! (Like some time worth remembering when I’m getting older Wink )

I know a few players in Elderspring but since I don’t know if that gives me any advantage with this application they can post here below if they want!

I’ll probably do some edits when I realize I missed to tell something.
Just give me a replay or drop me a message ingame!

Of topic: Filip try to solve that equation with the “X”es up there and get back to me Wink

Over and Out
Signed
Yours TB

Edit 1: I’m online mostly at the days/evenings everyday every week!
Edit 2: I forgot to tell you that I accept and understand the rules of Elderspring.
Edit 3: If my lack of levels of bug you to much I can tell that it will be fixed with full measure in a week or so. More about that if you want to dig deeper into it.

Tomte benny
Im a rat killer

Back to top Go down

Tomte benny would be a proper one! Empty Re: Tomte benny would be a proper one!

Post  Sillyx Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:40 pm

noticed, stay patient!

goodluck =)
Sillyx
Sillyx
I am so high level!!
I am so high level!!

http://www.thatsnotsexy.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomte benny Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:02 pm

Thank you mate!

Tomte benny
Im a rat killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomte benny Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:37 am

Since I haven't got any replay concerning my application in over a week I will take it back and try my luck somewhere else!
If you get the intrest up for me then just catch me online or talk to Amazing'Paladine and she will reach me Irl.

Thanks again for looking through my apply.
Signed
Yours TB.

Tomte benny
Im a rat killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum