Elderspring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Vuremas Application

2 posters

Go down

Lady Vuremas Application Empty Lady Vuremas Application

Post  Lady Vurema Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:11 pm

Dear Leaders of Elderspring. Very Happy

First of all i want to talk about who i am in real life and so on, so that you can get an better insight of who i am.
My Name is Noel, and i was born in Sweden and has lived there since then. Im 16 years old ( Had my birthday 11days ago actually) hihi. I'm very interested in music, I listen to music 24/7 and do also play guitar and its one thing i do on my spare time. exept from Tibia and being with Irl friends. I have quite many Irl friends who play on Antica, and one of them Raego is a member of Elderspring and is a very close friend of mine. I've been playing Tibia for very very long, i started back when i was about 12 years old, but havent played all the time, have been taking quite many breaks and so on, so if there is something i know it is tibia huahua Twisted Evil

Now to my Character

Name : Lady Vurema
Level: 82
Vocation: Elite Knight

I hope that you would enjoy my stay in your fellowship and that i will do that to ofcourse. Im very social (talks very much) and love to meet new people/ do events and work hard to get the guild even better than it is right now jocolor
Im a very trust able person, and i do never fail upon my friends and brothers and sisters, thats one thing i think is important, to be trust able against eachother and to be there for your friends and those who you care for...

My Regards, Lady Vurema Twisted Evil
Stay Safe.

Lady Vurema
I am a big noob
I am a big noob

Back to top Go down

Lady Vuremas Application Empty Re: Lady Vuremas Application

Post  Sillyx Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:25 am

noticed, stay patient
Sillyx
Sillyx
I am so high level!!
I am so high level!!

http://www.thatsnotsexy.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sillyx Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:07 am

accepted! next time you login, ask me or any of the other vices for the invitation Smile
Sillyx
Sillyx
I am so high level!!
I am so high level!!

http://www.thatsnotsexy.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down